Friday, August 6, 2010

Forever & ever

The last time I was in a Forever 21, I remember thinking...I'm too old for this.   Maybe for the first time those bright messy racks started to get on my nerves rather than excite me, or perhaps I was just mourning the loss of my early twenties.  I have to say though, the place is increasingly diverse.  The actual store might be a little too sensory overload sometimes but the website has everything from delicate vintage-inspired pieces to studs and leather to tacky weird stuff.  I think for now it will remain a go-to for inexpensive basics and fun dresses, it might just take a little extra treasure hunting and patience.      

BASIC:


Basic Woven Shirt $16.90

Basic Burnout Pullover $19.80


Fab Skinny Ankle Jean $9.50


PRETTY:  

Flowery Filigree Chiffon Top $17.80

Sheer Lace Ensemble $27.80

Vintage Embroidery Dress $22.80

Lacy Little Black Dress $22.80


MISC:
Colorblock Wireless Bra $5.80
Double Bow Ring $3.80

Basic Woven Scarf $7.80


Mandy Platform Pumps $29.80


Happy Weekend!
-C

3 comments:

  1. Oh forever... Couldn't agree more, such a sensory overload. Anyway, LOVE the blog, the pix and writing are great :)

    <3 Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love forever. I do. I"ll just say it. I don't love all the crazy trendy junk. I love the basics that are under $10. And my favorites are the skinny jeans that are $9. I'm not gonna lie. I love them. My sisters and I always go to the one in Salinas which is HUGE and it has great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! It's the only reason I ever go to Salinas and if you walk around the rest of that mall? kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete