Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home inspiration



Throughout my early 20's there have been many packed boxes, borrowing dad's truck, and moving the same ikea furniture until it crumbled.  The places I've lived have all been exactly what I needed at that point in time, but lately I've had a strong desire to figure out what I want.  I just found a great little place and I'm moving again, but this time with the intention of fully settling in. It's in close proximity to the beach and although it's a little rough around the edges from the outside looking in, it's homey once you step inside.  What it lacks in wide open spaces, it makes up for in character and charm with its hardwood floors, cream beadboard walls, bay window, and a sunny white kitchen.  It also has a quirky little extra room, about 6'X7', I think those dimensions leave me with only one option: extra closet.  To me, the appeal is that it's a blank canvas.  I can't wait to see what I end up with.

*C*

No comments:

Post a Comment