Saturday, September 4, 2010

Full circle

Since the original objective of this blog was to find and post images of hearts, I thought I should present this photo.  I was 6 or 7 here and obviously not concerned with wearing appropriate clothing or roller skates that actually fit me (where are my pants? and that can't be safe).  I will, however, defend the puff painted teddy bear t-shirt and those heart shaped glasses.  I'm a girl who knows what she likes.


With that said, I'd like to bring attention to the re-appearance of these heart glasses in recent years and I'm happy to report you can still purchase them. (at planet blue for example)  Oh wait...they're SOLD OUT.  I guess people know a good thing when they see it.


love and sunshine,
-C


1 comment:

  1. Favoritest photo of you ever. A close second is that one with you & the see-through plastic visor. And hey, those are my roller skates.

    ReplyDelete