Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This magic moment

Right now is a time to treasure.  It seems as if there is a lot to celebrate lately, even aside from the upcoming holidays.  I don't know about you, but I like to celebrate by going on adventures.  Recently my special man and I took a trip to Costanoa to soak up some beachy wilderness.  It was our first time there and I'm already drawing little hearts on my calendar to mark possible return dates.  Looking back I wish I had taken more photographs (next time!) Here's a little glimpse anyway.

Our little bungalow. We checked in after dark and it was a very clear cold night, luckily the mattress pad was heated. SO cozy.
(Costanoa = camping + real beds - tents + still walking up a dirt path to take a shower)
                                                     

It's a mere half hour drive up the coast from where I live, but it was the most perfect retreat. Yummy restaurant, big outdoor hot tub, fireplaces, gorgeous views, horses, gardens, giant chess board with giant pieces (yep), good coffee, and walking around holding hands with my love.  Best weekend ever.
-C
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment