Friday, July 16, 2010

Getaway

Currently in an airport waiting on a plane to take me to the desert.  You know which one I'm talking about.




I have a like/hate relationship with this place.  BUT my dear dear (very dear)  friend has decided to celebrate her last days of single womanhood so off we go with too many pairs of shoes and too much energy to be sitting still for an hour +

shoesFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Luckily Southwest lets you check 2 pieces of luggage (bless them) but sadly none of these are in my second, unnecessary bag.
cocktailFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



poolFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


(Can't wait for some pool lounging complete with big, odd-shaped container full of brightly colored margarita concoction)

  I know people tend to act all crazy/dress differently/throw money into machines while they're in Vegas but I'm not exactly in that boat.  As much as I'm looking forward to a weekend with friends I'm also going to be on the lookout for any type of relaxation or normalcy available. OH and one thing you'll never catch me in just cause it's Vegas: the all too common high heels +  bikini combination.  Don't get me started.
Love from LV,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment