Friday, July 23, 2010

Love in the Lorenzo

My original idea for this blog was to seek out images of hearts and post them daily.  I would find these hearts around my life, such as passing a heart in the sand on a beach run.  I quickly realized this would limit what I'd put here so I changed my mind.  But I still love seeing things like this heart shaped rock arrangement below.  I snapped this while walking over a bridge downtown which links a park near the courthouse to the busier parts of SC.  It makes me wonder who decided to go down into the San Lorenzo river and do this.  I wonder...

The park I mentioned is consistently inhabited by the large homeless population in Santa Cruz.  There are usually people napping, pan handling, hula hooping (more common than you'd think) or yelling.  Maybe on this day, someone was feeling like sharing a little love instead.
hearts to you,
C

2 comments:

  1. love this. love everyhting on here! it's like a little daily chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexis! You're so kind. This blog IS kind of like my daily treat : )

    ReplyDelete